Adventures in Emotional Literacy: 2nd Grade
- An exciting new research-based emotional literacy curriculum for 2nd grade children
- Used to teach children about emotions and help them learn the five emotional literacy skills of recognizing, labeling, understanding, expressing, and regulating emotion.
- Fully scripted lesson plans guide teachers through nine units: cheerful, down, frustrated, fearful, amazed, self-respect, embarrassed, isolated, and bold
- Multimedia program offers a wide range of cross-curricular activities including discussion, art, singing, movement and creative storytelling.
- Multiple options provide flexibility for lesson planning, keep students interested and engaged in the lessons, and reinforce learning by linking EL skills with standard academic goals.
- Delivered at the Response to Intervention Tier 1 level
What You Get:
- Professional Manual
- Administrative Guidelines
- Scripted Lesson Plans
- Activity sheets
- Fidelity forms and recommended evaluation measures
- 5 full-color, illustrated classroom posters
- 9 Group Discussion Cards
- 30 My Emotions journal covers
- Storybook DVD
- AEL:2 Online Subscription: view online training, download refills. For the Online Version of AEL:2, the first year is free, then renewable at $95/yr. For the shipped kit version, the first three years are free, then renewable at $95/yr.